Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Fun

Today K and I went to the park and enjoyed a blueberry muffin, some tea and chocolate milk...by order of the Princess. While we were there we found a nice shaded spot and soon after we had a cute fluffy visitor. This fluffy visitor was a squirrel that K just HAD to hold. Trying to explain why we can't hold a squirrel was just something she didn't want to listen to, or try to understand at that particular moment. I don't blame her, he was pretty darn cute, friendly and not scarred at all! I am sure he was a professional blueberry muffin snatcher.

After the park we went to the mall and straight to the Disney store to snag some Rapunzel paraphernalia. In our bags we left with a Rapunzel night gown, Rapunzel dress (just like in the movie!), slippers, cup, bag, and somehow Tinkerbell ended up going on home with us too. FYI Dad - the Disney store trip was from you and K says "THANK YOU" After the Disney store we went to find myself a pair of jeans. While in the dressing room I catch little miss striking a pose in the mirror and shaking her cute little bottom! After our nap we went for a swim out back in our little makeshift pool - Below are pictures of our day, enjoy!











No comments: