Friday, December 17, 2010
How Wonderful It Is!
Oh how wonderful this life is! Kevin, Kaitlynn and I have been wonderful and we are more than ready for Christmas. Fortunately Kaitlynn has not messed with any of the presents under the tree or tried to open them, which I am extremely surprised! There is one present in particular that I think she is pretty anxious to open, it is a "Dora Backpack". One day she accidentally bumped into it and it started to say "Bacpack, Backpack, Backpack, Backpack, YEAH!" She looked at me with shock and surprise and didn't know what to do haha. She loves the ornaments, we had a hard time at first stopping her from dismembering the tree but I think she "gets it" now. Originally she would pull the round shaped ornaments off and throw them thinking they were toys, but we have fully explained they are for decoration and looking at only, she has been wonderful and left them alone, I am so proud of her! A couple of days ago we took her to see Santa, she FREAKED out when I handed her to him and would not stop screaming. Poor girl was terrified, and I am sure her daddy and I didn't make it better by laughing. Ultimately, I went and saved our little girl from the mean old Santa and sat down with her to take a picture. She talked to her Grammy on the way home and Grammy asked her "did you see Santa?" and she said "ummm hummm", Grammy then said "did you like Santa?" and Kaitlynn belted out "NOOOOOO!" Our little character, we just love her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment