
It sure goes by fast, and it has been quite some time since I have updated this site. Kaitlynn is growing leaps and bounds everyday. She has turned into a sweet, beautiful girl with the kind of heart any mother would be proud of. She has such a sweet disposition, is a problem solver, loves to read books, and loves comfort those her age who are hurting. A couple of Sunday's ago we picked her up from the children's center at our church, and the same couple watches her everyday mentioned to us that she walked up to a little boy, who was crying, and laid her head on his shoulder and patted his chest as if to say, "everything will be okay". My heart literally melted, and I was so proud of her, they also told us that they call her their little "doll baby" because she is such a sweet caring little "doll". Our little girl is growing up and I am so pleased to see the beauty she carries on the inside shining through for the whole world to see. She loves to play with children her age or even older! She is infatuated with any type of ball. It can be a soccer ball, football, soft ball, or just a plain rubber ball and she goes nuts. All she can think about after that is playing ball with you, she likes to sit on the floor and roll it. We have also mastered throwing and catching it as well! I think we will have a little sports girl on our hands in no time. When I come home from work everyday, I love to just sit on the floor and play with her. It is "our" special time and I know one day it will be gone. I try to savor the little moments we have together when we can. She LOVES to read books, we also play with blocks and imitate with her stuffed animals. I honestly cannot believe how big she has gotten, I think of how fast these 19 months have flown by and it still seems like yesterday she was born. They grow up too fast, much too fast.
I hope you all have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment