Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Happy New Year?
Well, I must say it has been a "Happy" New Year thus far, as long as that doesn't include our health! We all just got over being sick, Kaitlynn came home two Friday's ago from daycare with a fever and rash...she was having several not normal bowel movements and she ended up having a GI Virus and skin infection. We found this out on Monday after her and I went to the ER. She had given it to me and I was in extreme amounts of pain, luckily the doctor said I got the bad end of it. Thank goodness because if Kaitlynn was in that much pain I would have felt absolutely TERRIBLE! We also found out that Kevin fractured and broke his back the Sunday before we went to the ER playing racquetball. Poor thing has been laying in bed in pain, he has recovered significantly though, which we are so thankful for. Kaitlynn needs her Daddy and he wasn't able to spend much time with her. Plus maybe in the next week or so we can finally look into taking the lights off of our roof!!! Yes, they are still there...but out of the yard :) During the week we were all down my Mom and Aunt Jan came to the rescue! We are so blessed to have such an awesome family who comes and takes care of us! We had dinner everynight cooked and prepared, clean laundry, and a clean house, it was so awesome! I told Kevin we need to get sick more often, I could get used to this special treatment...hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment